Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    L'pool FC Is Hard As Hell Desy Boy's Avatar

Default Calvin 'Klein' Bacote Speaks On Jay-Z

http://www.zshare.net/audio/28530588b65853/

The guy who Jay-Z never felt so alive in his green five speaks on Jay Z to Kay Slay. As expected it's pretty bitter and dare I say bitchy. I'm no Jay-Z fan but Kay Slay comes across as an old woman whispering about the new neighbour. It's all pretty unfortunate.

Kay Slay would have Jay-Z's next door neighbor on his show if he thought it would put a dent in him. That shit was cool at first when he was first getting on, building his name, now he's on some Wendy Williams/Miss Jones shit.

You have the feds going after Irv for Supreme, and homey expects dude to invest in his projects? Is he fuckin stupid? Risk his name and everything he built over a dude he was cool with in the late 80's?

And from what I hear Jay wasn't even under dude, he was under a dude from Marcy. While he was locked up for his 13 years or whatever, he has no idea what Jay-Z was doing.

If you're workin with Akon, why the beef, why draw attention to yourself. This is what started fuckin up hustlers back in the 80's in the first place, they wanted to be famous and keep up with rappers. You shouldn't have to be John Gotti for your name to ring in the streets. Jay's mentioned him in songs before, but I bet if he mentioned him a couple of times a album...I doubt dude would have a problem with him. Seems like he wants to be up there with his peers like Rich, Fat Cat and Supreme.

Voted: Most likely to WIN Mano Nero's Avatar

Leave Jay alone, dude has worked hard to get his

It would be advisable to follow suit instead of wanting to tarnish him

Kay Slay should be ashamed of himself, his dino looking bitch and that small ass apartment and "reality show" shamble he has going

Jeez
    Click to watch my show

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    On the low, Roc has pretty good taste (no homo).

the sun, it burns Truthfully Speaking's Avatar

SMH

I can't believe I listened so far but on 24mins ish he complains that Jay didn't give him a job in the mailroom of his office...!

What, because Jay said his name in a verse he thinks he should keep him as a fucking pet or some shit?! He's mouthing off like a bitter groupy (no pun intended!). Whoever he was in the past, today this guy is weak.
    ...Bush is pussy,
    Why the fuck you think his name's Bush,
    Puss is bushy.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthfully Speaking
    SMH

I can't believe I listened so far but on 24mins ish he complains that Jay didn't give him a job in the mailroom of his office...!
    Congrats for getting that far. Listening to it's been one hell of an endurance test for me.

Collar Poppin' ToddlerŽ Rah Cad's Avatar

it was all good just a week ago.
    Žah Šad

Smackin Kafirs Since 9/11 Abu Abdul-Qadir's Avatar

plus in the dondiva i was reading how him and jay got locked in maryland(jay used to sell weed here in the burbs)for attempt muder..the police said "i can only let one of you go home" and how because kelvin just came home..that he(jay)would take the charges..so um..he needs to never say that nigga jay aint loyal.

another thing dont buy that dvd..i got it like 3 months ago..first time i ever went to sleep on a street doc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendersoncnc
    another thing dont buy that dvd.

OK, so that's why he's on the radio.
    ...Bush is pussy,
    Puss is bushy.

lol..i guess..im listening now..nigga said jay only lived 10%..the nigga qaun who did the joint was nas is from v.a. said jay was one of the MAIN niggas in v.a. in the early 90's.my man brother used to be with him in the burbs of maryland..i think that nigga used to hustle out of town mostly.and lol@ the attempt murder case from 88..he had no choice put to take that charge,in the dondiva interview he said it popped off cuz of him..this nigga a sucker.

The thing is that for all the beefs Jay-Z has had from Jaz O to Fat Joe to Dip Set to Nas, his street credibility has never really been questioned. The him wanting to be white slur I can understand but the whole fake thing is harder to swallow (no homo) on the Kay Slay Girly Hour when the dude has a DVD coming out. The geezer sounds like a bitter baby mother.

agressive content

lol@"he was a soldier"

and everybody going "woooooow"

corny.as.fuck

that was the 80's, ole' bitter ass negro.

edit: he didn't really sound bitter though.
    Last edited by Polo; 07-28-2007 at 05:51 PM.

what I don't understand is why people keep attacking artist on a personal level, for God's sake whoever is interested on the personal lives of artist are fucking crazy, aas long as an artist makes good music I am listening, even though he stressed that, but then what's the purpose of the interview? I don't really understand that shit, plus who is this guy? which song jigga talks about him?

the sun, it burns

^^^I think dude's name is mentioned in Allure

Quote Originally Posted by Desy Boy
    The thing is that for all the beefs Jay-Z has had from Jaz O to Fat Joe to Dip Set to Nas, his street credibility has never really been questioned. The him wanting to be white slur I can understand but the whole fake thing is harder to swallow (no homo) on the Kay Slay Girly Hour when the dude has a DVD coming out. The geezer sounds like a bitter baby mother.
    How so?

So only whites with money can go on cruises around the South of France?

Elaborate before i class you a small minded nigger (yes, nigger) like the rest of them
    Click to watch my show

I hate when someone who knows the meaning of the word, the history, and still uses it, that to me is real ignorant

Champion

nigga please you ain't black

That's how you appear e-cool these days

Quote Originally Posted by JpFlava28
    what I don't understand is why people keep attacking artist on a personal level, for God's sake whoever is interested on the personal lives of artist are fucking crazy, aas long as an artist makes good music I am listening, even though he stressed that, but then what's the purpose of the interview? I don't really understand that shit, plus who is this guy? which song jigga talks about him?
    I forgot the song, but he mentions riding with him.

I remember reading the Don Diva article on him and hearing about him a few years back. In this interview it makes it look like he took the fall for him like D-Roc, so he could pursue music. That Jay turned his back on him, that he owed him his career basically. However Jay-Z offered since he had a previous record, but it was his shit anyway that got them caught.

Jay never acted like he was Noreaga, the real Noriega, but he wasn't the dude on the corner either. The shit Jay raps about you saw, the platinum chain and Cris when he didn't have a major...the Lexus and Pathfinders that were hot for the early 90's. So it's nothing to expose?

TaTa probably doesn't have a million, that's bitch shit. Where would TaTa be right now? A lot of older people don't want to move out the hood, they're comfortable. It's respect there, people in the hood aren't kidnapping them or shooting them for ransom. It took Fat Joe like 10 years before his moms decided to move. He's supposed to support peoples whole families?

The threat shit was corny, he says he has money. Jay-Z is worth 200 mil of legit money. Does he realize how easy it would be...50 has mentioned that before. He's white, but he's bragging about $100,000 cars and sitting in box seats.

^ I agree with all that.

I find it hard to believe Jay didn't do shit for him when he got out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ph4r40h View Post
    NIGGAS OUT HERE SHOOTING PEOPLE IN THE FACE FOR CELL PHONES AND FOAMPOSITES

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Mega
    I remember reading the Don Diva
    that's how you appear hood these days

thanks for the info mega, but this only the innanet, like I said in my comment about the artist, and if you see my post count I don't try to be e-cool, by the way my numbers are way high, last month was only like 100 something

Quote Originally Posted by Mano Nero
    How so?

So only whites with money can go on cruises around the South of France?

Elaborate before i class you a small minded nigger (yes, nigger) like the rest of them
    First things first, you don't call me a n****r or threaten to call me a n****r on any day of the week let alone over a Jay-Z comment. That's just being a silly cunt. Don't be that guy.

That being said I, of course, never said that I agreed with the guy just understand why those complaints could be leveled against Jay. Neither did I say it had anything to do with his holiday destinations. My observation is the fact that he went his separate ways with his longtime friend and business partner who famously ranted against some very significant white people in the music industry, the fact that he featured popular white Nascar drivers or whatever in his video to apparently appeal to a more white audience, the fact that he seems quicker to appear on media bastions of whiteness like the Barbara Walters show than give a sample to his former black crew members like Sparks, the fact that he would prefer to work with Coldplay's Chris Martin than Gangstarr's Chris Martin, the fact that he raps about being friends with Bono, Chris and Gwyneth when he must be aware that many black people do not care about his E! celebrity life, etc etc etc could lead to accusations of selling out.

That's not saying that I agree with this accusation cos it could all just be as a business move or simply widening his interests and thus his circle of friends. But for a black guy who used to par with him but went to prison for 13 years and came out to see what Jay is now, I can understand how that change from diehard stret loyal black man to celebrity adept at courting major 'white' media outlets can be construed as selling out.

Get it, got it, good.

I hate when someone who knows the meaning of the word, the history, and still uses it, that to me is real ignorant
    Stfu

First things first, you don't call me a n****r or threaten to call me a n****r on any day of the week let alone over a Jay-Z comment. That's just being a silly cunt. Don't be that guy.

That being said I, of course, never said that I agreed with the guy just understand why those complaints could be leveled against Jay. Neither did I say it had anything to do with his holiday destinations. My observation is the fact that he went his separate ways with his longtime friend and business partner who famously ranted against some very significant white people in the music industry, the fact that he featured popular white Nascar drivers or whatever in his video to apparently appeal to a more white audience, the fact that he seems quicker to appear on media bastions of whiteness like the Barbara Walters show than give a sample to his former black crew members like Sparks, the fact that he would prefer to work with Coldplay's Chris Martin than Gangstarr's Chris Martin, the fact that he raps about being friends with Bono, Chris and Gwyneth when he must be aware that many black people do not care about his E! celebrity life, etc etc etc could lead to accusations of selling out.

That's not saying that I agree with this accusation cos it could all just be as a business move or simply widening his interests and thus his circle of friends. But for a black guy who used to par with him but went to prison for 13 years and came out to see what Jay is now, I can understand how that change from diehard stret loyal black man to celebrity adept at courting major 'white' media outlets can be construed as selling out.

Get it, got it, good.
    You're a retard

Its funny when dudes never see the bigger picture

But do you
    Click to watch my show

ur funny man

Get it, got it, good.
    AND THE WINNER IS!!!!!!

Get it, got it, good.
    Is that "being white" or is that growing up, expanding your fan base or being the ultimate hustler? The only person who would consider that being white is the ignorant uneducated bitter dude who had never been off the block.

Of who would be considered his peers...only Fat Joe and Nas are still standing.

Lightbulb

Is that "being white" or is that growing up, expanding your fan base or being the ultimate hustler? The only person who would consider that being white is the ignorant uneducated bitter dude who had never been off the block.

Thank you
    Click to watch my show

the sun, it burns

cosign

I think it's real disrespectful to those who worked hard to ensure our freedom when people use that word casually and then say it's a "term of endearment."

stfu.nigger!

Quote Originally Posted by Mano Nero
    You're a retard

Its funny when dudes never see the bigger picture

But do you

That's not saying that I agree with this accusation cos it could all just be as a business move or simply widening his interests and thus his circle of friends. But for a black guy who used to par with him but went to prison for 13 years and came out to see what Jay is now, I can understand how that change from diehard street loyal black man to celebrity adept at courting major 'white' media outlets can be construed as selling out.

Get it, got it, good.
    It's in bold. Sort it out son.

PS: For the love of God stop saying 'do you' like you have a clue about what you're talking about. Just read what I wrote fully before jumping to a narrow minded conclusion about my personal opinion.
    Last edited by Desy Boy; 07-29-2007 at 08:27 PM.

Let's be honest, some of the biggest 'sellouts' in history could be considered ultimate hustlers. Sammy Davis Jr for example. Now I'm not saying that Jay-Z is one of them but when a black man makes moves that apparently seem made to appease a white audience and based on the historical context of white and black relationships in entertainment in America, it's easy to see how to some people Jay's actions can be misconstrued as selling out rather than white people buying in. It's even easier to see how that accusation can come from a bitter ex-friend. At least that accusation can be based on some kind of argument or real factors no matter how wrong it is. Calling Jay fake is an accusation that he never seems to justify and I've never recalled even Jay-Z's worst enemies level at him. Therefore I find it hard to believe the argument that Jay is fake but I can understand the argument that Jay has sold out even if I don't believe it.

wants free music and porn Doggie's Avatar

lol @ klein even sparking a debate

everyone in bk doesn't even know who klein is

you mention a niggas name and now he's the "don of brooklyn"

kay slay been trying to discredit jay z any way he could. only becuz jay z doesn't acknowledge him

they're are mad becuz he didn't sign papoose and he signed one of their biggest rivals, uncle murda.

why as a radio dee jay are you interviewing akon's "tour manager"?

and all he's talkin about is jay z

I can't speak on that guy's history or whatever and to be honest I'm not too sure I really care. However as much as a bitter dude as he sounds Kay Slay is 10 times as bad. It's getting to a point now that even from London I can see that his obsession with Jay-Z is unnatural and unhealthy. He needs to sort that out cos he's what, 54 now? It's good that at that age he's cutting down on the bacon but the Jay-Z hate is gonna give him a stroke all the same.

I always found it odd how dudes don't consider shit like this snitching. Because that's not your man anymore you tell on him?

It's like Wesley Snipes being in New Jack City...but then someone saying he was involved in an attempted murder and sold drugs.

my two cents:
    the "nigger" comment was unnecessary. and ignorant.

stfu.

He needs to sort that out cos he's what, 54 now?

Kay Slay is fifty-fuckin-four?

Wow, no wonder he's soundin all croaky n shit!!
    ...Bush is pussy,
    Puss is bushy.

I couldn't even listen to this. People need to close their mouths. No one cares about street cred, especially about a rapper with a 13 year career. If you are big in the streets, stop trying to be media personalities.
    Altering man to meet the requirements of extraterrestrial environments would be more logical than providing an earthly environment for him in space...

Dude sounds like a jealous hanger-on bitter for not taking the ride with the rest of them.

sex, what's that? Charlie Hustle's Avatar

Some other bum Jay used to kick it with back in the day decided to do a "tell all".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdF5HAWORFs

When did dudes acting like Superhead become cool?

Dude wants to talk about his mom and sister? Tell on Dame?

Tell his mom he got locked up and was burning? What kind of bitch shit is that?
    Last edited by Mega; 08-10-2007 at 06:32 PM.